Our Mexico Ibogaine Clinic is located in the heart of the city of Playa del Carmen and surrounded by beautiful beaches. This is a no judgement zone, and you will feel welcomed as soon as you enter our center. When you come here for treatment, we want you to feel like you are family—we want you to leave feeling like family too.
Located in a double gated community, Ibogaine Clinic is conveniently located near shopping malls, bird sanctuaries, lavish hotels and resorts, and a movie theater as well as a fitness and health center. Everything you need for a comfortable, relaxing stay in Mexico is here awaiting your arrival.
David Dardashti and a team of medical staff work to provide full patient exams, assessments and treatment. Nurses are on site around-the-clock to ensure your medical safety and security patrols the area 24/7 to ensure your physical safety—there is literally nothing to worry about but your recovery!
Inside the Ibogaine Clinic
Inside our facility is a large living room where patients and staff relax and enjoy board games, books, and musical instruments. David Daradshti is a musician himself and welcomes the sound of a random tune played by a patient of the clinic.
Each patient is given their own room to relax in at bedtime. The spacious room is equipped with a Posturepedic bed for maximum comfort. Hand laid brickwork and ambient lighting lends to the comfort you feel when you spend time alone in your room reflecting on your treatment experience.
Many rooms feature private patio areas. These rooms are available upon your request.
Your room will also feature the following amenities:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Flat screen television
- Walk in closets
- Queen sized beds
- Private bathroom
Outside Our Facility
Outside the Ibogaine Clinic you will see exotic birds and Mayan Ruins nearby. Tennis courts are available for play and there are two pools for your enjoyment. If you enjoy movies, a theater is very close by and within the same double gated resort community. We want you to feel comfortable and free from the burdens of your life when you’re here—our clinic is located in the heart of a resort community where comfort and happiness are around every turn.
All Inclusive Treatment Service
We understand the shell-shock that comes from a traditional treatment program where you are hit with a huge bill following a few days in their care. We don’t want our clients to feel burdened by anything while they are receiving treatment at the Ibogaine Clinic. That’s why we offer an all-inclusive package that covers your treatment, all amenities of our facility, and everything you need for a comfortable stay when you arrive.
When you call our intake staff, we will:
- Discuss your needs and determine the appropriate ibogaine treatment for you.
- Book your treatment.
- Provide you with a patient intake form that includes all of the information we will need to appropriately book your flight to Cancun.
- We will send you your itinerary for your flight and be prepared to pick you up from the airport when you arrive.
- Upon pickup, our driver will escort you 30 minutes back to our Ibogaine clinic.
- When you arrive at our clinic, we will begin the assessment phase and shortly after assessment, you will begin treatment.
In addition to the standard amenities featured at our Ibogaine Clinic, you will also have access to the individual necessities that are specific to your needs. This includes medications, psychological interventions, dietary needs or any special fitness needs that we can accommodate to make your stay healthy and happy.
Our clinic also features:
- In-house meals prepared by a multi-star chef. Meals may include special dietary accommodations such as Vegan or Gluten-Free.
- Medications provided as needed or as prescribed.
- Counseling provided to help heal psychologically.
- Around-the-clock nurse assessment to ensure safety and comfort.
- Fitness programs, massage therapy and meditation.
We realize you may be afraid of what to expect in treatment or of what might happen. David Dardashti and the staff at Ibogaine Clinic do everything possible to make your stay fun, enlightening and comforting.
Questions About Your Stay?
If you have questions, or concerns, we encourage you to call our Patient Care Advisors at 1-800-818-4511. They can answer questions such as:
- How will treatment work?
- Is Ibogaine treatment right for me?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
- When can I get treatment?
- Will treatment be painful or uncomfortable?
- What happens after treatment?
- Are there proper accommodations for my needs?
No matter what questions you have, our staff can answer the concerns and help you to feel more comfortable with your decision to seek help. We can’t wait to serve you!