Experiencing ibogaine for the first time may signal fear or other emotions if you’re not sure what to expect. We want to make sure you feel comfortable and that you fully understand what to expect when you come to our Mexico Ibogaine Clinic for help. Below we will outline the ibogaine experience to help you fully understand what you should expect when you get here to get treatment.
How Ibogaine Works
Ibogaine treatment is a very complex process that involves a wide-range of emotions and many physical and psychological changes as you go through the treatment process. First, we look at the possible reasons to choose ibogaine treatment:
- Recovery from addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Healing from depression or mood disorders.
- Healing from PTSD or anxiety.
- Healing from other diseases.
Depending on WHY you are seeking treatment, the actual emotions you experience during treatment could vary. Maybe you are seeking help because you are addicted to drugs and at the end of the line and don’t know where to turn or what to do. Maybe you have tried traditional therapies or medications for treatment of a disease or mental illness and you are still suffering…all of these things are treated through the ibogaine experience.
Ibogaine works to lower the heart rate, induce a sense of calmness, and improve the chemical balance within the body and the brain. The powerful, yet unique properties of the ibogaine alkaloid work like no other chemical to attach to elements of the Central Nervous System and provoke the body to immediately begin repairing itself.
The Ibogaine Treatment Experience
If you’re worried or just wondering what the treatment process will be like, we welcome you to call our helpline at 1-800-818-4511 anytime to ask questions. Below we outline the basic treatment process so that you have a better understanding of what to expect when you come to experience ibogaine treatment for the first time:
- A team of medical professionals will asses your individual needs. The assessment will take about 1-2 hours. This is when doctors work together to understand your situation and to define the exact amount of ibogaine to administer during your treatment. During assessment, a nurse will take your vitals and perform a complete medical exam as well.
- Your ibogaine treatment will take place in our treatment room where you will lay down in a comfortable bed in a relaxing environment and an IV will be used to provide necessary nutrients, then we will administer the ibogaine doses pertinent to your treatment protocol. You will then be given a pair of headphones to relax and listen to music that was created by David Dardashti to guide your ibogaine treatment experience.
- You will spend 6-8 hours in the ibogaine treatment room relaxing. Then, you will return to your room for the evening. You may eat or relax immediately following the treatment. Throughout the treatment the individual will get booster doses and Full treatments pertinent to their treatment protocol.
Is Ibogaine Treatment Scary?
No! We want you to know that treatment or the ibogaine experience is NOT scary. There is nothing to be afraid of. Not only will your treatment be monitored by a team of medical professionals, but the experience is enlightening for those who are actively involved.
Although you may see or feel connected to the trauma or other deeply rooted elements of your subconscious that are responsible for your negative thoughts or behaviors, the method in which you experience these thoughts is much different than what you may think. This period of perception is deeply healing, and it is very much the heart of the treatment process.
Once you see the subconscious perceptions and you experience the way that your mind is bringing up the memories that once caused problems in your life, you will then watch those negative patterns disappear out of your mind for good. THIS is the healing of the ibogaine experience. See for yourself what others have to say about their ibogaine treatment experience.
What Happens After the Ibogaine Experience?
Following your treatment, we recommend you change your lifestyle and habits when you return home. If you were treated for addiction, it’s important to change your friend group and the surroundings that you are accustomed to so that you do not relapse. If you were treated for something other than addiction, we recommend you continue at home with a healthy meal and exercise plan to continue your wellness journey.
Support groups, fellowship groups and family or friends are vital to the recovery process whether healing from illness or addiction. Most towns offer a wide range of support groups and fellowship opportunities for members of the community. We encourage you to actively participate in such groups so that you can continue to grow and heal.
Get Ibogaine Treatment Today
Are you ready to experience ibogaine for the first time? Our Mexico Ibogaine Clinic will provide you the ultimate ibogaine experience. You can call our helpline to find out:
- What to expect for your unique ibogaine experience.
- How long the ibogaine experience will last.
- What to expect after you finish treatment.
- When you can come to our clinic for ibogaine treatment.
- What we treat and how.
- Who we treat.
Have additional questions? Call 1-800-818-4511 to speak with an ibogaine treatment specialist. We are ready to accept your call any time.