BENEFITS OF IBOGAINE TREATMENT
Ibogaine has an array of benefits when properly dosed and when the purest form of the alkaloid is given. Clients experience many benefits following a single treatment with ibogaine. Its ability to prevent withdrawal and initiate healing from addiction is just one of many benefits. Ibogaine also has the potential to stop or limit symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, reduce necessary insulin intake for those with diabetes, provide healing benefits to the digestive system and other systems of the body, and heal organs that have been damaged as a result of years of generally poor day-to-day habits.
WHAT IS IBOGAINE USED FOR?
People take ibogaine for a wide variety of ailments. We specialize in treating long-acting opiates like Suboxone, Subutex, and Methadone immediately without the necessity of switching to short-acting opiates. Additionally, ibogaine treatment can help with:
- Addiction to opiates (short and long-lasting)
- Addiction to alcohol
- Addiction to stimulants such as cocaine or methamphetamine
- Other addictions including behavioral disorders such as sex and gambling addiction
- Influenza (Flu)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Hepatis C and HIV
Unique needs arise in the care of every client. That’s why, at the Ibogaine Clinic, we work closely with you to develop a strong relationship that allows for the best treatment outcomes and the highest treatment effectiveness. Our team of medical doctors will analyze your unique situation, including your current health and any other factors pertinent to your healing and recovery needs. Then, we work as a team to provide you with ibogaine treatment that will decrease or eliminate the side effects of an array of diseases or health issues, restoring your body and balancing your Central Nervous System (CNS) so that you can heal. This is where it all begins…
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The ibogaine alkaloid is a chemical that triggers and stimulates the brain. It resets the CNS so that it can begin to function properly after potentially years of being imbalanced and tired or suppressed. For more information on exactly what is occurring inside your body when you are treated with ibogaine, visit our “How it Works” page here. We outline some of the benefits of ibogaine therapy and the effectiveness of ibogaine on improving the function and balance of the neurological system there as well.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF IBOGAINE
Physically, the human body becomes tired and worn after years of poor habits. Smoking, drinking, substance abuse, and even our eating habits have a devastating impact on our bodies. Sadly, by the time we begin to see some of the negative impacts of our behaviors on the outside, the body is screaming for HELP on the inside. This is where ibogaine comes in to save the day. Ibogaine has the following physical benefits:
- Immediately lowers blood pressure – this is great for someone with high blood pressure.
- Reduces stress and evokes a sense of calmness.
- Attaches to MU receptors to immediately stop or prevent withdrawal. (IF you are in withdrawal when the Ibogaine is administered, symptoms should stop almost immediately. If you have not felt any symptoms of withdrawal prior to your dose of Ibogaine, then you WILL NOT feel symptoms of withdrawal because the ibogaine will prevent all symptoms)
- Increased energy and mood enhancement.
- Resets the body. All systems are detoxified, cleansed of toxins, and restored to a healthy balance.
PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS OF IBOGAINE
Ibogaine does not just treat addiction or physical health problems. Ibogaine is also very beneficial in treating depression, anxiety, PTSD and various other psychological conditions. Ibogaine treatment allows you to tap into your subconscious to eradicate trauma, and deeply rooted negativity from your life. Clients report the following mental health benefits of ibogaine treatment:
- Elimination or reduction of cravings for drugs or alcohol.
- Reduced or eliminated cravings for junk food, sugar and other unhealthy food choices.
- Improved ability to focus and maintain mental clarity.
- Ability to recognize and prevent emotional outbursts that previously could not be controlled.
- Ability to recognize and react to negative thought processes in a more controlled, healthy manner.
- Long-term behavioral change. Many report recognizing and changing unhealthy patterns in lifestyle that they previously did not even know had been interfering with their lives in a negative way.
- Improved self-esteem and self-discovery.
IS IBOGAINE TREATMENT MY BEST OPTION FOR RECOVERY?
Ibogaine treatment has so many benefits it’s just not possible to list every one of them. Because every situation is unique, it’s important to consider all treatment options prior to making your final decision on care for yourself or someone you love. Whether you are looking for addiction treatment or another form of care, ibogaine may be the ideal option for you. At the Ibogaine Clinic, we recommend you call to speak with our experienced ibogaine professionals about your needs so that we can further discuss the potential benefits of ibogaine treatment with you.
Our ibogaine treatment clinic phone number is 1-800-818-4511. We welcome your call.
Below are some considerations that will help you in deciding whether ibogaine treatment is right for you:
- Do you suffer from addiction that results in painful withdrawal symptoms each time you attempt to quit? If so, you will be happy to know that one of the greatest benefits of ibogaine is its powerful ability to prevent withdrawal symptoms so that you can recovery comfortably.
- Do you struggle to remember things or suffer from brain fog as a result of medications or just from day-to-day burnout? Ibogaine treatment can help you gain clarity and energy so that “brain fog” becomes a thing of the past.
- Do you worry excessively or feel anxious? Ibogaine helps to lower blood pressure, reduce stress and evoke a calm state.
These are just some of the benefits you can experience from ibogaine treatment. We would love to speak with you to learn more about your situation and how we can help you.