IBOGAINE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT FOR EXECUTIVE BURNOUT
Executive burnout is a type of job-related stress that causes us to feel run down, physically unable to move forward, and emotionally or mentally exhausted. While most third-world countries don’t experience high levels of executive burnout, in the U.S., longer work hours and overwhelming increases in job demand have led to higher than average executive burnout rates. Sadly, many become so tired of their job that they use drugs or alcohol to cope with the aftermath of the effects. Is there an alternative treatment for executive burnout? First, let’s look into the symptoms of executive burnout and if our alternative treatment is right for you.
SIGNS OF EXECUTIVE BURNOUT
You may feel stressed at work or about work, but this doesn’t always mean you are struggling with executive burnout. Mental exhaustion, paired with the physical inability to cope, are just two of the symptoms of being burnt out. Below we describe some additional signs that you may be suffering from executive burnout:
- Acting overly critical at work either towards yourself or towards others in your work environment.
- Struggling to feel motivated to get work done or to function once you arrive at work.
- Feeling irritable towards coworkers, employees, or customers at work.
- Feeling a profound pressure to succeed at work despite the growing lack of motivation.
- Feeling as if you have more work than you could ever finish—the “never-ending to-do list.”
- Suffering from physical ailments such as back pain or chronic headaches as a result of work.
- Feeling tired or otherwise unable to continue your productivity at work.
- Interruptions in sleep schedule due to work stress.
Although executive burnout mostly impacts men, this is becoming a growing problem for women too. As more women enter the workforce and gain top executive level careers, we see more women struggling with burnout and exhaustion from work.
EXECUTIVE BURNOUT AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
Sadly, executive burnout can also lead to substance abuse. The occasional drink after work because of the daily need to drink to relax. The occasional use of a stimulant to gain energy at work because of the everyday use to function. These habits create distinct problems in our lives outside of just at work. As we continue down this path of substance abuse, addiction begins to take over.
IBOGAINE THERAPY AN ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT FOR EXECUTIVE BURNOUT
Fortunately, the Neuro Stimulus Technique, coupled with ibogaine treatment, is an effective alternative treatment for executive burnout and addiction. If you’re experiencing a feeling of being overwhelmed by the work you do, or by your to-do list and you are now using drugs or alcohol to cope, consider Neuro Stimulus Technique and ibogaine treatment to help you gain back control of your life.
Our wellness center provides help with:
- Improving energy
- Reducing stress
- Lowering blood pressure
- Increasing productivity
- Leveling mood
- Reducing negative behaviors
- Improving mental stability
HOW DOES IBOGAINE TREATMENT WORK?
Treating the symptoms of executive burnout begins with a thorough assessment of your situation and needs. When you call our Mexico Ibogaine Wellness Center at 1-800-818-4511 we will ask a series of questions that help us to determine the appropriate type of treatment for your needs. Further assessment by our experienced medical team takes place upon your arrival at our facility.
Here is what to expect:
- We will pick you up from the Cancun airport and escort you back to our double gated facility.
- Upon your arrival, you will meet with your medical team and David Dardashti for a full assessment of your needs.
- Your ibogaine treatment plan will be developed by our team, and an appropriate dose will be defined at that time.
- You will spend 6-8 hours in the ibogaine treatment room in a relaxing environment listening to music created by David Dardashti to guide your Ibogaine treatment experience
- Following the treatment, you will be taken to your bedroom to relax, eat, or otherwise enjoy your evening.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER TREATMENT?
When you return home, we encourage you to change the stressful situation at your place of work, but we realize that this is not always possible. Below are some actions we recommend you take to reduce the level of stress that you experience at work:
- Develop positive relationships with your employees or coworkers.
- Eat healthily and try to exercise while at work, especially if your job requires you to sit at a desk for long periods.
- Sleep well before work. If you require a sleep aid, we recommend natural remedies such as walnuts, cherries, or other foods that can help to ease the body. Ibogaine treatment should help to restore your healthy sleep patterns therapeutically.
- Keep your to-do list to a minimum. Only vital items go on the list each day—anything that is non-essential gets put into a backlog for days when you have “extra” time.
If you cannot develop a healthy work/life balance, it may be time to change careers. While ibogaine treatment can reduce the effects of executive burnout, returning to the same situation and expecting a different outcome is not ideal. Consider the above examples of how you can overcome work-related stress, and if all else fails—consider a new job.
IS IBOGAINE TREATMENT FOR EXECUTIVE BURNOUT YOUR SOLUTION?
If you think you’re ready to get treatment for the stress that you are enduring at work, ibogaine could be right for you. We have treated many people that struggle both with executive burnout and with addiction that is deeply linked to the work they do. We look forward to helping you recover.
Give our guest helpline a call at 1-800-818-4511 to learn more about ibogaine treatment and the next steps that you should take to get well.